HEALTH BULLETIN #6 June 14, 2010
Nutritional Suggestions - Part IIThings to Avoid in Your Diet (or eat in moderation)
1. Refined sugar and white flour products. Processing deplete the natural stores and all vitamins especially B.
2. Pasteurized, homogenized milk and cheeses. Milk products tend to produce a lot of mucus within the body; this causes improper digestion and a tendency toward infections.
3. Margarine and hydrogenated shortenings, these are made from rancid carcinogenic oils and are very detrimental to the body. (More on this in future newsletters.)
4. All fried and deep fried foods, very poor for digestion and very cancer causing.
5. Overcooked foods as overcooking depletes nutrients. Try your vegetables al dente or blanched.
6. High potency vitamins and synthetic vitamins. These are all produced from unnatural chemical processes that synthesizes vitamins which are not usable by the body and do not promote growth, in fact, they cause deficiencies.
7. Florinated, chlorinated tap water. Please drink purified water. The chlorine and fluoride have both been proven to be detrimental to the bodies' health, not to mention the common pollutants found in tap water.
8. Roasted nuts of all kinds, the roasting process causes rancidity.
9. Alcoholic beverages such as beer, wine, fermented alcohol and mixed drinks.
10. Any foods containing artificial sweeteners especially Nutra-Sweet and saccharine. Also avoid artificial food colorings, flavorings and preservatives.( We have additional information on Nutra-Sweet if you would like to study this further.)
11. Caffeine products such as coffee, black tea, soft drinks, and chocolate.
12. The use of aluminum cookware. Aluminum in the soft tissue has been linked to Alzheimer's disease. Also be aware that most underarm deodorants use a form of aluminum in their processing which can be absorbed into the skin.
REMEMBER: These are suggestions, we do not intend on taking away all the "good" things we have grown so used to eating. They are only suggestions of things to try and include in your diet, and things to avoid. A good rule is "all things in moderation". If you want to feel better, you need to eat better.
by NutriPlex Formulas
250 tablets for $36.00
BFood provides optimal support for energy production, emotional and mental faculties, cell division, blood health and more.
What our bodies need: A deficiency in the B Complex has been shown to lead to chronic fatigue, emotional problems (vague fears, paranoia, mood swings, attention deficit, irritability, rage, etc) PMS problems, anemia, body pain, difficulty concentrating, lethargy, nervous system disorders, hormonal difficulties, heartbeat irregularities, and more. Excessive stress, both mental and physical, indicates an increased need for vitamin B found in food sources.
It only makes sense that everything we do leads back to the basics of health - clean water, fresh air, rich soil, a clear mind, and pure foods. They're what our bodies are designed to use to repair, build and maintain health. We cannot live without these factors, and there is nothing else that can replace it.
CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION